* Now that I’m working all the time, I’m boycotting the laundry. Sadly, when you are working outside the home, you need clean clothes more than ever. Will let you know when/if I find solution.
* Wacky Girl still on a campaign to rid the house of the following words: frickin’, freakin’, effin’ and the word they stand in for. Campaign so far is going well. It’s for the best. I can’t talk that way at my school — why should I talk that way in front of my own kids?
* (stops for a moment to come up with a new slogan: Wacky Mommy: Now With Less Effin’!)
* I went out for sushi with A last night. I ate almost an entire platter of sushi by myself, then ordered vegetable tempura. I love sushi.
* I think I have that disease where you can’t stop talking. Poor A.
* Still cracking up over the following: A two-year-old approaches the penguin suit he’s wearing for Halloween, sizes it up, asks it, “How you doin’?” Oh. My. God. My little cousin is a funny, funny guy. That needs to be on video, getting sent off to America’s Funniest.
* Gotta go, Spocky.