This is from last year (June 20th, 2011) and oh yeah that’s right, we’re going for it again this summer!
i’m copying everyone else, cuz they’re coming up with such good ideas. I’ll cross them off as we do them.
* celebrate last day of school with dinner out, ice cream, a trip to Powell’s and staying up all night (grown-ups will sleep)
* eat fudgsicles
* did I mention swimming?
* trip to Denver to see grandma ??? (maybe she will visit us here instead)
* trip to
Iowa Central Oregon to see grandpa and grandma
* house party!
* eat the first fresh strawberry from the garden
* go for walks in the neighborhood and look for deer, hawks, snakes, frogs and… ???
* picnics at the park
* read on the chaise lounge
* drink iced tea and lemonade and iced tea with lemonade
* go to the drive-in
* farmers market!
* go see live theater outdoors. somewhere. where???
* visit the zoo
* go camping
* go to the beach
finish proofreading my novel finish writing new novel I started (Young Adult)
* get it published
start next book (cookbook) then start writing another book!
* celebrate my daughter’s birthday, my birthday and our wedding anniversary
yay to summer.
ps the comments are from last year. hi girls! i can’t figure out how to allow comments on this post again, so sorry.